A brief services update
Vision and Values
Meet the Team
Live and Streamed Worship
Sunday Newssheet and Parish Magazine
Audio/video Archive - St Nicolas Youtube and sermon notes
Church Council Meeting Minutes and Annual Reports
Children Teens Families
Email to a friend
Father God we pray for our church St Nicolas and for all groups and individuals that contribute to the life and mission of the church. We pray for Roy, and Tim. We ask that you continue to guide them in their ministry and discipleship here with us and in the wider Cranleigh community.
Living Lord, we pray for all areas of the world where there is political tension, unrest, and violence may you bring justice and a lasting peace. Where there is famine, hunger and natural disasters may you bring relief.
We hold up to you the People of Hong Kong who have recently had their freedom of speech and the right to protest withdrawn by the Chinese Government. May you bring peace and reconciliation to the island.
We pray for those who are trapped by human trafficking and modern day slavery and all who suffer abuse. May you bring them to a place of safety and those responsible for their suffering to justice and that they seek repentance of their sins.
Lord in Your Mercy-Hear our prayer.
Alan Walton (Guest) 06/07/2020 11:59
Write a reply
Alan Amen to your thoughts and prayer
Father God, thank you for Alan's prayers. Please help those who are struggling at the moment and bless them where they are. Please help the charities and organisations that are working hard to support people in these strange times.
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland, European Union and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, European Union, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughters Ann and Kristin, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel, Ann(also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband) and Kristin,
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
start of topic